Anyone missing the NHL?
#238306 10/19/12 08:23 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Another strike and more cancellations. This sport already came back from one death nail and will face another that it may not be able to come back from.

I for one do not miss it and would concur only die hards are truly missing the NHL.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: Anyone missing the NHL?
FREAK #238960 11/04/12 08:48 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Guess not.

FREAK #238979 11/05/12 05:18 AM
Ontario,Canada
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
Ontario,Canada
Well, I don't miss it. The NHL pissed me off years ago. I was on a rant against Pro athletes in general and I shelled out my hard earned money to go watch professionals put forth pathetic efforts. Then there was the lockout and thought 'screw them'. I have not spent a dollar on NHL hockey (well, at least my own $). My company gave us all $100 one day and told us to spend it on ourselves and we had an hour. I bought a Canucks jersey :). I watch NHL hockey on TV though and follow the stats etc, just don't pay to see a game.

Now, I am so busy, I don't have time. Having recovered well from my bypass surgery in February, I am now in the process of moving halfway across the country for work. I have been on the road 6 of the last 8 weeks. Home for a couple weeks now and just got house on market but moving at the end of the month so needless to say, I have zero free time so even if hockey was on, I don't think I would be following it. Junior hockey I will still watch if i had the time but the big boys can go piss up a rope!

poorboy #239943 11/30/12 05:15 AM
Ontario,Canada
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
Ontario,Canada
I hope they cancel the season soon, the stupid jerks on both sides deserve it. I don't think either side is negotiating in good faith. Just both are trying to stand firm and make the other blink, not very constructive. I admit i don't understand what it means to decertify the union and what is gained by that move but I guess I don't care anymore either. I will be moving on the weekend to Ontario, Canada and at least there is lots of great Jr Hockey to watch there!

poorboy #240391 12/12/12 05:56 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Another month of the season gone. Who cares. I don't.

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.