Hockey Night in Canada – Week 3
#363751 10/21/17 05:57 PM
Ontario,Canada
poorboy Offline OP
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
Ontario,Canada
Just 4 Canadian teams tonight, and 3 games.

Edmonton +100 2-4-0 at Philadelphia -120 4-3-0

Edmonton has started slower than most people hoped. I think they will definitely start putting things together and be the team they are expected to be. I think the odds are correct but this is an opinion... Oilers are turning it around now and will take the Flyers tonight.

Pick: Edmonton

Toronto -120 6-1-0 at Ottawa +100 3-1-3

Battle of Ontario here and these two teams will have a fun battle tonight. The Leafs have had an amazing start, Senators went on a road trip out west and won all 3 games, then my Canucks put them in their place back in Ottawa :). I see this one being close, possibly overtime or shootout required but the home team will prevail, much to the disappointment of the Leaf fans

Pick: Ottawa

Minnesota +135 1-2-2 at Calgary -155 (-1.5 @ +185) 4-3-0

OK, we know i have a place in my heart for the Flames this year, but they really are the better team in this one. I like them so much, instead of taking them straight up, I am giving up 1.5 goals and increasing my odds.

Pick: Calgary

Sticking with Parlays so a 3 team parlay has odds of +1040 (Intertops) and putting $10 on this one

Re: Hockey Night in Canada – Week 3
poorboy #363858 10/22/17 03:19 PM
Ontario,Canada
poorboy Offline OP
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
Ontario,Canada
Well, NOT a good day for me yesterday. I think I cursed all the teams I bet on yesterday, in all sports. Sorry to all those teams I cursed!
In the Edm/ Phi game, there is a little history between these teams but no fireworks that way but Flyers did smother McDavid, which the oilers have to deal with and other lines have to contribute. Wayne Simmonds scored winner with a couple minutes left. He took a stick to mouth previous game, wore a cage mask, and had to be very uncomfortable, but he played a real good game, hats off to him.
Flames also unexpectedly lost a lead in 3rd period to frustrate me more.

Well, there's always next weekend for me!

Record this weekend 1-3

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.