RIP Kobe
#468243 01/27/20 07:50 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
As a long time Laker fan this one is tough to swallow as a man, a father and a fan.

Whether you hated Kobe as he took your teams will and soul out of games, you just had to love him as a basketball purist. We watched Kobe go from a teenager to a mature man. He was a great ambassador to the game after he retired and helped countless people whether they were professionals or the way he inspired every day people.

Words can't express his loss to the world and he will be sadly missed and never forgotten.

I was fortunate to see Kobe play in person once and was just mesmerized by his matriculate routine to his craft and the effort he got out of his teammates. This was post Shaq and he was the main star. Effortless precision and just a site to behold.

RIP Kobe, there will be no other like you.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: RIP Kobe
FREAK #468244 01/27/20 07:52 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
For this one post, guests can post their tribute to Kobe. Just state where you are from and make your post.

A post a day and your access will stay!

FREAK #468245 01/27/20 08:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank You for allowing me the opportunity as a guest to post. You have a nice site here.

My heart goes out to the family of all the victims of this horrific tragedy. I live in LA and it's a town in mourning, dazed and in shock.

Tuesday night should be a special night at Staples Center as it will be the Lakers first game off their road trip and they play the hometown Clippers. It will be all LA affair. I know the team will put on a lot of special tributes around Kobe and what he meant to the team and the community. Unless you live in LA you really don't understand the impact he has had on our community while playing and well after playing. He poured his heart and soul into everything that he did.

He will be sorely missed. I echo what you said earlier as well.

God Bless his family and all the families involved.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

FREAK #473078 02/28/20 06:25 PM
Rhode Island
Junior
Junior
Rhode Island
Not only was Kobe one of the all time greats in the modern era of the NBA but he was a greater father and person in off the court. He had his faults on and off the court but who doesn't. One thing no one can deny is that Kobe Bryant had an intense work-ethic which helped him win numerous NBA championships, titles, and even an Academy Award. RIP man and I will see you in the resurrection of all mankind. Hope I get to talk with you then.

What a long strange trip.
FREAK #534155 04/02/21 06:29 PM
SoCal
JV Squad
JV Squad
SoCal
Without Kobe, I'm not even here posting this. I was 18 when Kobe entered the draft, became a first time Kobe fan, Laker fan, and sports fan all at once because of him in '97. Saw him play on avg 1-2x a year, then when I lived a few blocks away from Staples for 5+ years, some years 5x+. Grew up together, gave me some of my fondest sports memories growing up, and will always be sorely missed and revered.

Thank you so much Kobe, and god bless you and your family.

FREAK #674854 01/31/23 03:59 PM
Traverse City Michigan usa
Freshman
Freshman
Traverse City Michigan usa
i remember seeing kobe at the McDonald's high school all American game, in Pittsburgh that year, it was first time we both ever saw or even heard of him, and after a few minutes in the 1st, we looked at each other and said, "this kid is gunna be special", just another sports moment i spent with my dad that i remember like it was yesterday!

big timer
FREAK #684020 03/11/23 10:09 PM
Portland, Maine
JV Squad
JV Squad
Portland, Maine
I'm absolutely devastated by the news of Kobe Bryant's passing. He was a true legend of the game and a role model for countless people, myself included. His work ethic, passion, and dedication to his craft were truly unmatched, and his impact on the world of basketball will be felt for generations to come. He will be deeply missed, but his memory will live on forever.

FREAK #767539 02/05/24 02:13 PM
Netherlands
JV Squad
JV Squad
Netherlands
Hi I am new here and I would like to post me selections but how do I do that

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.