Covid Strikes MLB
#481892 07/27/20 06:17 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
It didn't take long but covid the Marlins while in Philadelphia. Four players tested positive and it has caused a couple cancellations of games today. This was something I was afraid was going to happen and it may be the start of a bigger problem. This should be a huge cause of concern for NCAAF and the NFL. No matter how good the testing is, you can't stop what is going to happen. No idea how these players contracted the disease but they are guessing it took place in Atlanta earlier in the week during scrimmages.

I would venture it took place earlier than that since it typically takes 10-14 days for symptoms to really take hold.

I hate to say it, but they may just have to cancel the MLB season. It's just not worth the ball clubs health from the staff to the players.

Not yet a member? Become one today and get in on the action!

Re: Covid Strikes MLB
FREAK #482903 08/03/20 03:11 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
St Louis now hit with the problem. More games postponed. How many more teams will it take to shut it down. If I were a player, I'd opt out. It's just not worth it.

Re: Covid Strikes MLB
FREAK #485146 08/16/20 02:18 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
Add the Reds to the list of a team hit. St Louis is back playing today after not playing since July 29th.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2020 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.