#488939 09/08/20 12:54 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
[Linked Image from 5dimes.eu]

If you have an account balance, it's time for you to put in your request immediately. This is no joke and if you have an account, log in and check your balance. I have no idea how they are handling future wagers or anything.

Not yet a member? Become one today and get in on the action!

Re: *** 5 Dimes Important Announcement ***
FREAK #489031 09/08/20 07:52 AM
Brooklyn, NY USA
JV Squad
JV Squad
Brooklyn, NY USA
Originally Posted by FREAK
[Linked Image from 5dimes.eu]

If you have an account balance, it's time for you to put in your request immediately. This is no joke and if you have an account, log in and check your balance. I have no idea how they are handling future wagers or anything.

They will allow you to transfer everything, including open pending futures, that will be graded after Sept 25th, to BetAnySports.eu, for no fee. This appears to be a CRIS/Bookmaker situation, with 5Dimes wanting to clear their Books of Any US players, for some kind of US legal option in the future, but still having a US facing operation for their US clients "loosely" related to them.
Was on chat for about 2 hours, getting set up, but ultimately everything got done. It appears BetAnySports is identical to 5Dimes.

FREAK #489058 09/08/20 02:20 PM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
What The Guesser input above is correct. I reviewed the site and it's almost verbatim the 5 Dimes site repackaged and having a .eu to avoid USA issues. Personally I wouldn't rush in there as little is known at this time.

FREAK #489214 09/08/20 11:40 PM
Brooklyn, NY USA
JV Squad
JV Squad
Brooklyn, NY USA
Looks like the transfer option to BetAnySports is no longer available. They were probably inundated with new clients and closed the door(for now?). Tough situation. I hope everybody gets paid all their money.

FREAK #489219 09/09/20 01:51 AM
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Time to play the Game
I tried to get some answers today from Betany because they had an option for transfers that would receive a bonus on the transfer. They refused to tell me which books they did this for and were very guarded on any information period. I've been doing this for quite a long period of time and can't recall any book as tight lipped as this one so far. I did try to find out other information regarding their domain and that information isn't available to the public as it normally would be. I wanted to see how long the domain was live and where it was being hosted out of. No success.

Here's something else to chomp on. 5 Dimes already uses a .eu address. They don't use a .com that is done to avoid US interference if any would come about. The Betany is also a .eu. I am thinking out of the box because once the unfortunate circumstances happened with Sean, things went south with the book. I am wondering if the principal owners sold off to someone else and why there is all the change taking place. It's also a possibility that a major book (land based) is involved such as Will Hill. Lots of speculation but very little information.

I can be way off base here on all of this, but using my experience in dealing with these guys and other books for 2+ decades from the get go when they all started out. I've seen a lot over the years and can tell some stories but never will.

Time will tell.....

I am not recommending to use Betany at this time. If you have funds cash out and move on.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2020 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.