#536667 04/15/21 06:10 PM
Indiana
Flyball Offline OP
Freshman
OP Offline
Freshman
Indiana
Hello to freak and to all.

I'm Bobby, not so long back I registered to this forum and I have some questions. I'm not new in betting, but in last 2 years I'm very disappointed with my betting. I followed some handicappers in past, but they mostly disappointed me. Some of them showing just good runs, while they completely "forget" to mentioned looses in their social media. And ofcourse after following such handicappers and paid for their picks, result is - my bankroll is about 5x smaller then it was about 2 years ago. :(

My purpose to join here is to find good handicappers that I could finally make some money on bookies.

So I have just one question: Who is worth to follow, that profit could be made?

Could be from Service plays or from members area. It's not important. Important is just to make profit.

Just to know I have 120$ available at my DOCs Sports account which I can use for buying some package(s). I wish to help community, if you need any handicapper to check from DOCs that you not have yet?

Thank you, good luck to all.

Re: New to forum
Flyball #536894 04/16/21 09:37 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Flyball,

Thanks for the question. In a nut shell nobody is good to follow as far as paid handicappers are concerned. Like you said they go on mini runs, then lose it back and then some. It would make no sense for them to tell people, hey I've lost 900 in a row buy my picks. People always look for that "hot" handicapper and by the time the run is underway and they jump on board it's gone as is their bankroll.

There are good handicappers in the forum, Executioner is a featured handicapper that is a member of the forum for a long long time. There are people in the Bet The House area that are very consistent as well.

My advice as I give to everyone is to put in the work yourself. Learn how to become better and use the paid professionals as a guide. Not to blindly tail them.

That's the best advice I can give you and thanks again for the question.

Post your picks daily in Bet The House !!

Moderated by  FREAK 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2021 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.