Sports Betting


   

 

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #553675 07/24/21 10:00 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
To the next positive results 🙏🏾 #hope

Hansa Rostock - Karlsruher SC ⏰ 13.30 MEZ
O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365
Karlsruhe ML➡️ 2.55Q @bet365 or better DNB for 1.83Q
BTTS ➡️ 1.83Q @bet365

Dynamo Dresden - Ingolstadt ⏰13.30 MEZ
BTTS ➡️ 1.72Q @bet365

Heidenheim - SC Paderborn 07 ⏰13.30 MEZ
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365
Heidenheim ML ➡️ 2.15Q @bet365

Darmstadt 98 - Jahn Regensburg ⏰13.30 MEZ
Darmstadt under Corona Protocol... Missing many players
Jahn Regensburg ML ➡️ 2.5Q @bet365

Werder Bremen - Hannover 96 ⏰20.30 MEZ
Werder Bremen ML ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365.. Think 1.9Q will go down

So that all.. A lot, I didn't want to post so many games anymore. OK see what happens

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #553853 07/24/21 08:33 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
To the next positive results 🙏🏾 #hope

Hansa Rostock - Karlsruher SC ⏰ 13.30 MEZ
O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365
Karlsruhe ML➡️ 2.55Q @bet365 or better DNB for 1.83Q
BTTS ➡️ 1.83Q @bet365

Dynamo Dresden - Ingolstadt ⏰13.30 MEZ
BTTS ➡️ 1.72Q @bet365

Heidenheim - SC Paderborn 07 ⏰13.30 MEZ
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365
Heidenheim ML ➡️ 2.15Q @bet365

Darmstadt 98 - Jahn Regensburg ⏰13.30 MEZ
Darmstadt under Corona Protocol... Missing many players
Jahn Regensburg ML ➡️ 2.5Q @bet365

Werder Bremen - Hannover 96 ⏰20.30 MEZ
Werder Bremen ML ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365.. Think 1.9Q will go down

So that all.. A lot, I didn't want to post so many games anymore. OK see what happens

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Hansa Rostock - Karlsruher SC ⏰ 13.30 MEZ
O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q 💚
Karlsruhe ML➡️ 2.55Q @bet365 or better DNB for 1.83Q💚💚
BTTS ➡️ 1.83Q 💚

Dynamo Dresden - Ingolstadt ⏰13.30 MEZ
BTTS ➡️ 1.72Q 🚮

Heidenheim - SC Paderborn 07 ⏰13.30 MEZ
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 1.9Q 🚮
Heidenheim ML ➡️ 2.15Q 🚮

Darmstadt 98 - Jahn Regensburg ⏰13.30 MEZ
Darmstadt under Corona Protocol... Missing many players
Jahn Regensburg ML ➡️ 2.5Q 💚

Werder Bremen - Hannover 96 ⏰20.30 MEZ
Werder Bremen ML ➡️ 1.9Q 🚮

5-4 😕

Record 8-4

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #553884 07/25/21 10:41 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30 MEZ (Start 1 hour)

SV Sandhausen - Fortuna Düsseldorf
Fortuna Düsseldorf ML 2.2Q ➡️ @bet365

1 FC Nürnberg - Erzgebirge Aue
O2.5 ➡️ 1.75Q @bet365

FC St Pauli - Holstein Kiel
Pauli ML ➡️ 2.6Q @bet365
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #553890 07/25/21 01:00 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
If u play @bet365 or Interwetten both ML picks hit. Fortuna and St. Pauli both leads 2-0 and bet365 give me the win.

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #553920 07/25/21 02:09 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30 MEZ (Start 1 hour)

SV Sandhausen - Fortuna Düsseldorf
Fortuna Düsseldorf ML 2.2Q ➡️ @bet365

1 FC Nürnberg - Erzgebirge Aue
O2.5 ➡️ 1.75Q @bet365

FC St Pauli - Holstein Kiel
Pauli ML ➡️ 2.6Q @bet365
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365

Good Luck 🤞 🍀


SV Sandhausen - Fortuna Düsseldorf 2-0
Fortuna Düsseldorf ML 2.2Q ➡️ 0-2 💚

1 FC Nürnberg - Erzgebirge Aue 0-0
O2.5 ➡️ 1.75Q 0-0🚮

FC St Pauli - Holstein Kiel 3-0
Pauli ML ➡️ 2.6Q 💚
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q 🚮

The big odds hit 🤑 2-2

Record 10-6

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #554648 07/30/21 09:37 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 18.30

Karlsruher SC - Darmstadt 98
Karlsruher SC - 1.25AHC ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365

KSC with further corona cases. Last week they lost their home game 2-0 cos of
+ Player tested. And new ones have tested +. 3 player get back but the problem is the same.

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #554748 07/30/21 06:44 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 18.30

Karlsruher SC - Darmstadt 98
Karlsruher SC - 1.25AHC ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365

KSC with further corona cases. Last week they lost their home game 2-0 cos of
+ Player tested. And new ones have tested +. 3 player get back but the problem is the same.



Karlsruher SC - Darmstadt 98 3-0
Karlsruher SC - 1.25AHC ➡️ 1.9Q 💚

Record 11-6

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #554842 07/31/21 09:42 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30 MEZ

Hannover 96 - Hansa Rostock
O2.5 ➡️ 1.7Q @bet365⭐⭐
Hannover ML & O2.5 ➡️ 2.5Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Hannover ML 1.65Q ➡️ @bet365 ⭐⭐⭐

Jahn Regensburg - SV Sandhausen
Jahn Regensburg ML ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365⭐
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐

Ingolstadt - Heidenheim
Heidenheim ML ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365 ⭐

Fortuna Düsseldorf - Werder Bremen ⏰ 20.30 MEZ
Fortuna Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 2.15Q @bet365 ⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 2Q @bet365 ⭐⭐⭐
Fortuna TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
BTTS 1.72Q ➡️@bet365 ⭐⭐⭐

Record 11-6

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #554982 07/31/21 08:50 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30 MEZ

Hannover 96 - Hansa Rostock
O2.5 ➡️ 1.7Q @bet365⭐⭐
Hannover ML & O2.5 ➡️ 2.5Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Hannover ML 1.65Q ➡️ @bet365 ⭐⭐⭐

Jahn Regensburg - SV Sandhausen
Jahn Regensburg ML ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365⭐
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐

Ingolstadt - Heidenheim
Heidenheim ML ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365 ⭐

Fortuna Düsseldorf - Werder Bremen ⏰ 20.30 MEZ
Fortuna Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 2.15Q @bet365 ⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 2Q @bet365 ⭐⭐⭐
Fortuna TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
BTTS 1.72Q ➡️@bet365 ⭐⭐⭐

Record 11-6

Good Luck 🤞 🍀


Hannover 96 - Hansa Rostock 0-3 watta surprise 😲
O2.5 ➡️ 1.7Q 💚
Hannover ML & O2.5 ➡️ 2.5Q 🚮
Hannover ML 1.65Q ➡️ 🚮

Jahn Regensburg - SV Sandhausen 3-0
Jahn Regensburg ML ➡️ 2.2Q 💚
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q 🚮

Ingolstadt - Heidenheim 1-2
Heidenheim ML ➡️ 2.2Q 💚

Fortuna Düsseldorf - Werder Bremen 2-3...Keeper ordered from Wish 🤔
Fortuna Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 2.15Q 🚮
O2.5 ➡️ 2Q 💚
Fortuna TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.2Q 💚
BTTS ➡️ 1.72Q 💚

Record 17-10

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #555019 08/01/21 10:27 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

Erzgebirge Aue - FC St Pauli
Pauli ML ➡️ 1.95Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Pauli TTG ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365⭐⭐

HSV - Dynamo Dresden
O2.5 & BTTS ➡️ 2.05Q @bet365⭐

Holstein Kiel - Schalke 04
Schalke ML ➡️ 3Q @bet365 ⭐
Schalke DNB ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.72Q @bet365 ⭐⭐

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #555027 08/01/21 01:29 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

Erzgebirge Aue - FC St Pauli
Pauli ML ➡️ 1.95Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Pauli TTG ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365⭐⭐

HSV - Dynamo Dresden
O2.5 & BTTS ➡️ 2.05Q @bet365⭐

Holstein Kiel - Schalke 04
Schalke ML ➡️ 3Q @bet365 ⭐
Schalke DNB ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.72Q @bet365 ⭐⭐

Good Luck 🤞 🍀


Erzgebirge Aue - FC St Pauli 0-0
Pauli ML ➡️ 1.95Q 🚮
Pauli TTG ➡️ 1.9Q 🚮

HSV - Dynamo Dresden 1-1
O2.5 & BTTS ➡️ 2.05Q 🚮

Holstein Kiel - Schalke 04 0-3
Schalke ML ➡️ 3Q 💚
Schalke DNB ➡️ 2.1Q 💚
O2.5 ➡️ 1.72Q 💚

Record 20-13

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #557360 08/14/21 10:13 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

1.FC Nürnberg - Fortuna Düsseldorf
Draw ➡️ 3.5Q @bet365 ⭐
Düsseldorf TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.75Q @bet365⭐
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐⭐

Holstein Kiel - Jahn Regensburg
Regensburg DNB ➡️ 2.25Q ⭐@bet365 or ML ➡️ 3.3Q 1/2⭐
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q⭐⭐⭐
Regensburg X2 ➡️ 1.66Q @bet365 ⭐

SV Sandhausen - Karlsruher SC
Karlsruher SC ML ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365⭐⭐
Karlsruhe TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365⭐⭐⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐⭐⭐


Lean on Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 3.4Q only @bet365 cos of 2 goal lead=win

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #557553 08/15/21 09:09 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

1.FC Nürnberg - Fortuna Düsseldorf
Draw ➡️ 3.5Q @bet365 ⭐
Düsseldorf TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.75Q @bet365⭐
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐⭐

Holstein Kiel - Jahn Regensburg
Regensburg DNB ➡️ 2.25Q ⭐@bet365 or ML ➡️ 3.3Q 1/2⭐
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.1Q⭐⭐⭐
Regensburg X2 ➡️ 1.66Q @bet365 ⭐

SV Sandhausen - Karlsruher SC
Karlsruher SC ML ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365⭐⭐
Karlsruhe TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365⭐⭐⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐⭐⭐


Lean on Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 3.4Q only @bet365 cos of 2 goal lead=win

Good Luck 🤞 🍀


1.FC Nürnberg - Fortuna Düsseldorf 2-0
Draw ➡️ 3.5Q ❌
Düsseldorf TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.7Q ❌
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q ❌

Holstein Kiel - Jahn Regensburg 0-3
Regensburg DNB ➡️ 2.25Q ✅ or ML ➡️ 3.3Q ✅
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.10Q ❌
Regensburg X2 ➡️ 1.66Q ✅

SV Sandhausen - Karlsruher SC 0-0
Karlsruher SC ML ➡️ 2.1Q ❌
Karlsruhe TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.1Q ❌
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q ❌

Record 23-20

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #557554 08/15/21 09:24 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

Heidenheim - Hansa Rostock
Draw ➡️ 3.6Q @bet365
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365

Darmstadt 98 - Ingolstadt
Darmstadt AHC 0.0➡️ 2Q @bet365
O2.5 ➡️ 1.85Q @bet365

Bremen - Paderborn
O2.5 ➡️ 1.7Q @bet365
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.05Q @bet365

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #557718 08/15/21 08:51 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

Heidenheim - Hansa Rostock
Draw ➡️ 3.6Q @bet365
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365

Darmstadt 98 - Ingolstadt
Darmstadt AHC 0.0➡️ 2Q @bet365
O2.5 ➡️ 1.85Q @bet365

Bremen - Paderborn
O2.5 ➡️ 1.7Q @bet365
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.05Q @bet365

Good Luck 🤞 🍀



Heidenheim - Hansa Rostock 1-1
Draw ➡️ 3.6Q ✅
BTTS ➡️ 1.8Q ✅

Darmstadt 98 - Ingolstadt 6-1
Darmstadt AHC 0.0➡️ 2Q ✅
O2.5 ➡️ 1.85Q ✅

Bremen - Paderborn 1-4
O2.5 ➡️ 1.7Q ✅
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2.05Q ✅

Record 29-20

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #558326 08/20/21 10:52 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 18.30

Fortuna Düsseldorf - Holstein Kiel

Fortuna Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 1.83Q @bet365⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.72Q @bet365⭐⭐
BTTS ➡️ 1.66Q @bet365⭐⭐
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Fortuna TTG O1.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐ ⭐

Hannover 96 - 1FC Heidenheim

HT X ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365 ⭐
Heidenheim TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.62Q @bet365⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Heidenheim ML & O2.5 ➡️ 5Q @bet365 ⭐

RECORD 29-20 ich

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #558435 08/20/21 08:05 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 18.30

Fortuna Düsseldorf - Holstein Kiel

Fortuna Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 1.83Q @bet365⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.72Q @bet365⭐⭐
BTTS ➡️ 1.66Q @bet365⭐⭐
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Fortuna TTG O1.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐ ⭐

Hannover 96 - 1FC Heidenheim

HT X ➡️ 2.2Q @bet365 ⭐
Heidenheim TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.62Q @bet365⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐⭐
Heidenheim ML & O2.5 ➡️ 5Q @bet365 ⭐

RECORD 29-20 ich

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Fortuna Düsseldorf - Holstein Kiel 2-2

Fortuna Düsseldorf ML ➡️ 1.83Q ❌
O2.5 ➡️ 1.72Q ✅
BTTS ➡️ 1.66Q ✅
BTTS & O2.5 ➡️ 2Q ✅
Fortuna TTG O1.5 ➡️ 1.8Q ✅

Hannover 96 - 1FC Heidenheim 1-0

HT X ➡️ 2.2Q ✅
Heidenheim TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2.62Q❌
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q ❌
Heidenheim ML & O2.5 ➡️ 5Q ❌

Record 34-24

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #558514 08/21/21 09:23 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

Karlsruher SC - SV Werder Bremen
Karlsruhe ML ➡️ 2.15Q @bet365
Karlsruhe TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2Q @bet365

Jahn Regensburg - Schalke 04
Regensburg DNB ➡️ 2Q @bet365 ⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐

Paderborn - St. Pauli
Draw ➡️3.5Q @bet365

Hansa Rostock - Dynamo Dresden
Draw ➡️ 3.3Q @bet365
U2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #558649 08/22/21 10:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Originally Posted by Marc73
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

Karlsruher SC - SV Werder Bremen
Karlsruhe ML ➡️ 2.15Q @bet365
Karlsruhe TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2Q @bet365

Jahn Regensburg - Schalke 04
Regensburg DNB ➡️ 2Q @bet365 ⭐
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365 ⭐

Paderborn - St. Pauli
Draw ➡️3.5Q @bet365

Hansa Rostock - Dynamo Dresden
Draw ➡️ 3.3Q @bet365
U2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365

Good Luck 🤞 🍀



Karlsruher SC - SV Werder Bremen 0-0
Karlsruhe ML ➡️ 2.15Q ❌
Karlsruhe TTG O1.5 ➡️ 2Q ❌

Jahn Regensburg - Schalke 04 4-1
Regensburg DNB ➡️ 2Q ✅
O2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q ✅

Paderborn - St. Pauli
Draw ➡️3.5Q ❌

Hansa Rostock - Dynamo Dresden
Draw ➡️ 3.3Q ❌

Re: Germany 2 Bundesliga Pick
Marc73 #558650 08/22/21 10:20 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Marc73 Online OP
Freshman
OP Online
Freshman
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 249
Germany 🇩🇪 2.Bundesliga ⏰ 13.30

Erzgebirge Aue - SV Sandhausen
HT X ➡️ 2.1Q @bet365
U2.5 ➡️ 1.8Q @bet365


FC Ingolstadt - 1FC Nürnberg
Nürnberg ML ➡️ 2Q ➡️ @bet365
Nürnberg TTG O1.5 ➡️ 1.9Q @bet365
Nürnberg ML & O2.5 ➡️ 3.1Q @bet365

Hamburger SV - Darmstadt 98
O3.5 ➡️2.1Q @bet365

Record 36-28

Good Luck 🤞 🍀

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  FREAK 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2021 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4