CONTEST IDEA FOR BSAEBALL
#71 03/12/01 10:37 PM
HENDERSON NV USA
BOBBYW Offline OP
Sophmore
OP Offline
Sophmore
HENDERSON NV USA
<BR>HOW ABOUT A BASEBALL CONTEST WHERE YOU HAVE TO PICK A FAV, A DOG, AND Ov, AND AN Un. THIS WOULD REALLY MAKE EVERY THINK HARD ABOUT WHAT IS THE BEST PLAY IN EACH CATEGORY. SCORING I PT FOR EACH WIN AND A BONUS OF 3PTS IF YOU HIT ALL 4. COULD BE WEEKLY, MONTHLY, OR YEARLY. I DON'T KNOW HOW ARE FUNDS ARE FOR BSB BUT IT SURE IS A LONG SEASON. THE WEEKLY COULD BE 50, MON 200, AND SEASON 500. OF COURSE MR FREAK YOU WOULD HAVE THE FINAL WORD ON THAT. IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT CONTEST SUGGESTIONS?<P>THANX BROTHER AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY.<P>BOBBYW

Re: CONTEST IDEA FOR BSAEBALL
#72 03/17/01 01:57 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Interesting idea.... I will ponder this one.... May do some variation on it.

#73 03/28/01 07:23 PM
lincoln, NE
JV Squad
JV Squad
lincoln, NE
I think a baseball contest would be a great idea! It would increase traffic to the site if it required a pick each day!

#74 04/03/01 07:35 AM
San Francisco, CA. USA
Veteran
Veteran
San Francisco, CA. USA
Sounds great to me. Baseball contests would be alot of fun and can benefit all.

#75 04/03/01 09:52 PM
Utopia
Senior
Senior
Utopia
I'd like a Baseball Contest. I'm against a contest where we're obligated to pick every day, though (unless we're talking only seven days, though). Men aren't big on commitment [Linked Image from freaksforum.com]<P> ..How about a monthly, where we're obligated to play a minimum 25 days? <BR> .Or 60 picks (20Fav\20Dog\20Totals) in 14 day span?

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.