Your favorite handicapper?
#582161 12/10/21 01:08 AM
fresno, ca
mls559 Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
fresno, ca
I'd like to know what everyone's favorite handicapper is and why. I don't know much about any of them and kind of just go by my gut. It would be great to get some insight from fellow members. Thanks everyone! I do hope people join this thread so we can share tips. Happy holidays!

Re: Your favorite handicapper?
mls559 #582182 12/10/21 05:35 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
None of them and you should use them as a guide only. Do your own handicapping and you'll do just fine.

A post a day and your access will stay!

FREAK #582983 12/14/21 12:02 AM
fresno, ca
mls559 Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
fresno, ca
Yeah, I learned the hard way by being a religious follower and ended up negative. Now, I try to go with my guts more. I'm not too technical so I wouldn't have any idea at what to look at or compare to make a scientific guess. I know for sure, we win some and we lose some. :)

mls559 #582994 12/14/21 02:34 AM
California
Rookie
Rookie
California
I used to like Oskeim before. But he's just okay. Definitely stay the hell away from anybody at Docs. They're fucking terrible.

Agree with Freak, do your own handicapping and you be fine. You'll definitely be better than 90% of these clowns.

mls559 #583019 12/14/21 05:01 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
There are a few to watch for:

Tom Stryker
Marc Lawrence
Ben Burns
Northcoast
Youngstown Connection
Goodfella
Matt Fargo

All of those are regularly posted outside of Youngstown which did really well but haven't seen them posted much this year. All of these except Youngstown are tracked for all GOM, GOY type plays when I see them posted and can identify them as the bigger plays. A lot of times picks are posted and there's no designation from the poster.

Anyone involved with Doc's Sports or Demarco's Crew is either 50/50 at best or well below 50%. In the end though, you can use them as a guide and can follow the cappers in this topic area: Experts Handicappers <--- Click Here

Hope this helps some but like I said, if you do the work you can handicap just as well as 95% of the cappers that get posted.

mls559 #583351 12/16/21 06:46 PM
fresno, ca
mls559 Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
fresno, ca
Thanks, Freak, for sharing your insight! Really appreciate everything you do. I'm not a big timer but using your forum as a guide has helped. Happy holidays and thank for responding. I can understand why there's guidelines to posting now. It's a shame to have such a big group of folks in here and nobody has commented on my post except for you.

raiderguy101 #583352 12/16/21 06:56 PM
fresno, ca
mls559 Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
fresno, ca
Thanks for your input! Really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'll keep that tip in mind. Being on a budget so these tips are great helps. Haha

raiderguy101 #583353 12/16/21 06:57 PM
fresno, ca
mls559 Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
fresno, ca
I tried responding to raiderguy but it doesn't seem to be working right. I must be doing something wrong?

mls559 #583630 12/18/21 05:56 AM
REDZONE
2020 Bad Man Runner Up
2020 Bad Man Runner Up
REDZONE
Originally Posted by mls559
I tried responding to raiderguy but it doesn't seem to be working right. I must be doing something wrong?

Use "QUOTE" if I am thinking about what you are trying to do.

CHARGE it to the GAME
mls559 #583634 12/18/21 06:01 AM
REDZONE
2020 Bad Man Runner Up
2020 Bad Man Runner Up
REDZONE
Back in the day, I use to pay attention to Steve Budin and Brandon Lang, but I don't see their plays too much nowadays, and if you do... it's a fade most of the time. Like all the other responders, you bet with your own money and you should pick your own plays.

CHARGE it to the GAME
UPTwnCLwn #583827 12/19/21 05:47 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Originally Posted by UPTwnCLwn
Back in the day, I use to pay attention to Steve Budin and Brandon Lang, but I don't see their plays too much nowadays, and if you do... it's a fade most of the time. Like all the other responders, you bet with your own money and you should pick your own plays.

Budin is super bad and Lang is streaky.......... I know people love to fade him, but it doesn't always work out well in the end.

FREAK #584761 12/24/21 07:37 PM
fresno, ca
mls559 Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
fresno, ca
Okay, I will do that. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas!

mls559 #592579 01/25/22 07:48 AM
JV Squad
JV Squad
Most likely Kyle Hunter. Although lately I've had more luck with odds finder than poker. Probably soon the game will just bring me pleasure.

mls559 #627406 07/13/22 02:48 AM
ORLANDO
JV Squad
JV Squad
ORLANDO
I really like Phil Steele on college info

mls559 #628596 07/19/22 09:02 PM
Sophmore
Sophmore
Lang to fade was great....WAS. hes done really well in past 2 MLB seasons (this WAS his worst sport)
Im hoping his football continues to stink, but again he could be down 600-700 units youd only be up 150 units etc. fading because of the juice working both ways against you.

Take for example:
lang has 200 dime play, he wins, you lose -220 units
lang has 200 dime play, he loses (220) you only win 200 units.
Doesnt seem like much, but take it from a DECADE long Lang tracker; most newbies think oh, hes down1000 units that means I would be up 900 after 10% juice
It doesnt work that way.....you are ALWAYS losing unit count wise whether he wins or loses the 10%, whether its counting against you for losing, or counting just the win while he gets
10% tacked on for the loss.
He has to do really bad for you to make it worth your time to fade (not to mention paying for the plays if you dont join buy group/find here or other forums)
In the past, bowl season, MLB were the worst. Now hes wishy washy goes on long cold and hot streaks, but after the juicing out, not profitable fading lately.

mls559 #629403 07/24/22 07:25 PM
louisville,KY.
Rookie
Rookie
louisville,KY.
i don't have a fav. But I have a few that I like to either fade or follow their free plays.

mls559 #629404 07/24/22 07:35 PM
louisville,KY.
Rookie
Rookie
louisville,KY.
Anyone ever tried that ghost pick jimmy dude? He has a quite decent YT following. But I have never seen anyone mention him or post his plays on any forums.

He's wayyyy to expensive for me to even try him for 1 month. And I've never saw him offer a season package on anything.

It's always day, or 2 day, or a weekend package. But then in his vids he'll mention how 'regular' subscribers "....we had rough losing day early on...but those that were on the 'Last minute text service plays' got the late bailout win..." and i'm always listening to him like "huh? what?" He be blurring his services all together and fudging numbers.

From what I've saw over past 2 or 3 yrs of watching his vids and seeing how he lists plays with unit sizes, he markets himself just like Doc's.

louisvillekid #629851 07/27/22 02:34 PM
Behind the Moon
Rookie
Rookie
Behind the Moon
I followed for about 10 months Ghost Picks Benny(some other capper from Ghost picks site) free picks on YT and monthly went in deeper and deeper minus. At the end I had to stop following. Ofcourse he had some positive runs, but on longer term I was more and more in red numbers. In about at 50% of videos he mentioning also results of premium plays and this was also up and downs. Ghost Picks Benny looks similar to Indian Cowboy, long videos, a lot of preaching, showing just shiny side of services and a lot of skipping loosing days(at premium and free plays).

So yea this guys from Ghost team marketing similar to DOCs. I'm checking now on Ghost site, there is no tracking records, so we can be pretty sure that this services long term going in minus.

If you go on any of cappers tab, for example Jimmy, you can scroll to New Client Promo and you can choose any of their capper for 10$ for work week.
"Jump on board with your favorite capper for the work week"

There is written also Guarantee Positive ROI.
In late autumn when NBA, NHL, CBB and football is in progress you could get a lot of action in 5 days, I assume work week they think from Monday to Friday action.

The best is to ask them, what you get for 10$ and if is really in guarantee.

Good luck.

Flyball #629950 07/27/22 10:12 PM
louisville,KY.
Rookie
Rookie
louisville,KY.
Originally Posted by Flyball
I followed for about 10 months Ghost Picks Benny(some other capper from Ghost picks site) free picks on YT and monthly went in deeper and deeper minus. At the end I had to stop following. Ofcourse he had some positive runs, but on longer term I was more and more in red numbers. In about at 50% of videos he mentioning also results of premium plays and this was also up and downs. Ghost Picks Benny looks similar to Indian Cowboy, long videos, a lot of preaching, showing just shiny side of services and a lot of skipping loosing days(at premium and free plays).

So yea this guys from Ghost team marketing similar to DOCs. I'm checking now on Ghost site, there is no tracking records, so we can be pretty sure that this services long term going in minus.

If you go on any of cappers tab, for example Jimmy, you can scroll to New Client Promo and you can choose any of their capper for 10$ for work week.
"Jump on board with your favorite capper for the work week"

There is written also Guarantee Positive ROI.
In late autumn when NBA, NHL, CBB and football is in progress you could get a lot of action in 5 days, I assume work week they think from Monday to Friday action.

The best is to ask them, what you get for 10$ and if is really in guarantee.

Good luck.
Exactly. The Jimmy guy is like a broken record. Heck, he even says it over and over in his vids. lolz

But every single video is just the same promoting and hyping the other "cappers" and whatever other fluff he can spew to draw out the video. I know what he's doing. He's trying to make vids long enough so that more ads will run. Well, that's if YT allows him to monetize. Which I assume they do, or he wouldn't ramble on and on in every vid.

But it's the same thing over and over "Ok, sorry about the long video, lets get to the free play..." Every. Single. Video. The same, "I'm sorry for the long video..." and blah blah blah.

mls559 #630495 07/31/22 02:31 AM
Rookie
Rookie
BobSportsBets Last year he did very good in Football.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.