3 more...

North Texas +5.5 3*

They return 11 starters and bring in 20 from p4 schools. Also have added QB Chandler Morris from TCU. They travel well going 8-4 ATS the last 2 years. S Alabama returns only 7 from last year and have a 1st year coach and new schemes.



Clemson +14 bought .5

Clemson returns 9 on offense and are led by Cade Klubnik the #1 QB coming out of high school who had a decent 23 season. Dabo has kept most all of his key players and hasn't used the portal. I don't think they win but I will take the points and the experienced team.



Notre Dame +3 3*

A strange match up of coach and QB that were both good and both at different teams. Taking the points and the team that has some systems in place. I have the players dead even but ND has been in this system now for 3 years.



good luck