The Lakers this evening. I know no one likes to lay -230, but I am somewhere in between laying the money line and sucking it up at -5.5. I like both plays, you’ll probably see a post for the unfair advantage picking something – but only one or two units I think. If you’ve read my posts, you know I’m a little bit of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to the NBA… Sports in general really… But how can the Lakers lose this game five? Especially after the league missed a call in Minnesota, I don’t think LeBron and Luka get bounced not just by the Timberwolves, but by the refs? Point being, I think they may get a call or too early which sets the tone. I like the Lakers at home. I’m not sure if they can come all the way back and win the series anymore, but I like them to at least extend it. And when they do, assuming it’s not on a 50% plus shooting effort… I may consider playing them in game six as well. Not that there is any reason to believe right now the Lakers will go into Minnesota and win the game…
But for tonight, Lakers, and a very determined LeBron and Luka. |