Season Record 14-7 +570
We are late in the season and many games are pretty much meaningless this week and next. I'm going to focus on games of importance because we should see a high level of play, I mean DET was on a thin margin and they just looked like they quit.
These teams won't quit though.........
7 Point Teaser (2 Teams) Los Angeles Rams -0.5 (-110) San Francisco 49ers +4 (-115) Bet $xxxxx.00 to Win $xxxxx.00 -130
I pounded this play and took advantage of weaker lines, this wager as all prior was made moments before making the post.
SF +4 - They have the tougher of the two games with Chicago, however, they have high motivation to win this game. They have the opportunity to win out and be the #1 seed and have everything come through SF including the Super Bowl. There is absolutely zero reason we should see a let down in this spot. The offense should be humming and as long as the D keeps Williams in check we should have no issues here. I still like getting the insurance of 4 points but I don't think we'll need it, but it never hurts to have it.
LAR -.5 - All we need to do is win the game, that's it. While the LAR have very slim shot at the top spot in the NFC, they want to head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders. They outclass ATL in every facet from the team, coaching and organization. As a stand alone game, they want to show exactly why they are contenders to win the Super Bowl. Remember I told you last week to buy futures on them to win the NFC and Super Bowl. Load up while the numbers are good.
Let's Make That $$$$ |