Season Record 1-1 -9

End of Week, Look Ahead Teaser

6PT Teaser

Los Angeles Rams -0.5 (-115)
Green Bay Packers -0.5 (-105)
Seattle Seahawks -0.5 (-115)
Detroit Lions -0.5 (-115)
Buffalo Bills -1 (-110)
San Francisco 49ers -2.5 (-105)

Bet $50 Win $300

Occasionally I'll do what I call a lottery ticket teaser if the numbers can align where basically all I need is a team to win the game. That situation has presented itself with the end of Week 2 and the Week 3 card.

I'm not going to get over technical here and just give a snippet:

Rams - After such a horrendous first game they have nowhere else to go but up. Giants traveling across country. Rams should win here.

Packers - Home in Lambeau after a few on the road, you can't ask for a better team to face.

Seahawks - Backup QB for WAS isn't anywhere as good as Lock for SEA. Champs get it done.

Lions - What's there to say here? Blew game 1, got steamrolled game 2 and lost by 10 but it was worse than that. I can't see the Lions starting 0-3. We saw the same J-E-T-S in the 4th and OT against the Packers at home.

Bills - This line is so fishy at only -7. For as bad as the Chargers have looked and who Buffalo has beat already, this line should be double digits, but the books aren't stupid and the public is going to bet this -7 as if it's money in the bank. I'll be happy with a Bills win here. Could we see the Chargers at 0-9 to start the season? It's highly possible.

49ers - You saw what they did to the Dolphins. They should do it to the Cardinals who came back to earth after the Chargers gifted them game one. Let the long losing streak begin for the Cardinals.

Getting 6-1 on this, is pretty darn good. Let's get by tonight with the Rams to get to Thursday.

Let's Get That $$$$