Sports Betting

Celebrating our 21st year online !!

Thread Like Summary
pokesturrrrr
Original Post (Thread Starter)
account issues #490524 09/14/2020 7:57 PM
by pokesturrrrr
pokesturrrrr
hey freak, I was trying to PM you but it doesn't seem that i am allowed to. can you fix that? id love to have a small chat with you

on a different note, my password keeps resetting or something because I have trouble logging in every time and have to reset it to log in

love the forum!
Liked Replies
Re: account issues #490621 Sep 15th a 05:46 AM
by FREAK
FREAK
PM's are shut off for everyone. You can always e-mail me directly @ freak@freaksforum.com

That's an odd issue to have, I would clear your cache and remove all cookies. It's possible the cookie used to store your password became corrupt. That should solve the issue. If not let me know.

Appreciate the comments and glad to see you posting.
1 member likes this
Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2021 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.