Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 3 selections posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 9-1. .... Three entrants tied for second at 7-3. .... Three and Out Week 3 selections posted. .... Seven entrants are sitting perfect, twenty eight sit with one loss and fifteen face elimination in week 3. ....

Thread Like Summary
noddinoff
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Torpedo bats #869472 04/02/2025 9:15 AM
by noddinoff
noddinoff
I have to admit, I knew absolutely nothing about a torpedo bat until this season, however, now that I am a bit informed on it, I must say that I think it should be banned. there's already plenty of scoring in baseball. I don't think we need a bad to emphasize that even more provided that that's actually what's happening, which seems to be the case in my opinion. I do know the opening day totals were egregious, I'm putting a rough estimate but I'm guessing 95% of the games went over that day, I can't say for sure if this was a torpedo vet or not. it seems to have been the trend in baseball lately. a lot of scoring the last few years which the fans love. but honestly it just doesn't seem like baseball anymore in my opinion. but I can't say that torpedo bats are responsible for that in general. I like scoring just as much as the next guy, but I also like a 2-1 final and a hell of a pitcher duel
Liked Replies
Re: Torpedo bats #869551 Apr 2nd a 03:06 PM
by wayne1218
wayne1218
There is nothing wrong with the bat. It is of legal dimensions so I am not sure why anyone would have a problem with it. As with anything in life, things evolve. I guess that includes bats too. And the guy who went crazy, Aaron Judge, doesn’t even use it. Most still do not. Many made a bigger story of it than it actually was because it looks funny

The problem in baseball isn’t the bats, it is the lack of great starting pitchers. You can count the true aces in the game on one hand and you probably don’t even need all 5 fingers to do it. Not like it was a few years back when most teams had an ace. Not even close. The best names in the game like Scherzer, Verlander and Kershaw are all closer to retirement than they are their next win
1 member likes this
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.