Arz +7 vs. Pitt -7 O/U 46.5 on Sunday @ 6:30 EST (NBC)

The big game is finally here. After I won the Bad Man 2008 I was feeling good and the winning streak continued throughout the playoffs as I went 5-1 during the playoffs with my sole loss being on the dissapointing Minnesota Vikings.
Well this game seems pretty straight forward to me as crazy as it seems, as well it may should since we have seen these teams play the most games and have the most data on them.

We will start with the favored Steelers knowing that favorites in the big game are 21-18-3 ATS. The Steelers run to the Superbowl may not seem that surprising to fans of the dominant defense and sustained offense. The Steelers went 9-7 ATS during the regular season and are 8-4 ATS L12 playoff games. On top of that they are 3-1 ATS L4 games vs. NFC West and 8-4 ATS L12 games vs. NFC. Mike Tomlins hard nosed team looks to take the win here and become the winningest team in NFL history (measured by Superbowls).

Let's shift gears now and look at the red hot Cardinals who looked like they were done after getting blown out late in the year by the New England Patriots, but flipped the switch when it counted in the playoffs taking care of the Falcons, Panthers and Eagles as they arrive in Tampa. They resemble the NYG of last year as they won as dogs in the SuperBowl against a team that had not lost a game all year and was headed towards destiny. The Cardinals were 9-7 ATS during the regular season and are 3-0 ATS in the playoffs. Arizona has had success against the AFC North as they are 4-0 ATS L4 games vs. AFC North. On top of that the Cardinals are 13-7 ATS L20 games against teams with a winning record. Can Whisenhunt pull this out againt his old team? Well here are the deciding factors for me....

The last thirteen Super Bowls have seen the favorite go 9-4 SU, but only 4-7-2 ATS, furthermore the last 14 favorites to score 30 or less points are 2-12-1 ATS. This is key because Arizona's defense has been hotter than the offense. Lastly, the last thirteen years the higher seeded team is 1-10-2 ATS! I was still undecided even with the strong ATS trneds above, but when I plugged this information into my Wiseguy System along with an opening line of Pitt -6.5 that went to -7, now back at -6.5 with 42% on the spread and only 38% on the Moneyline, I knew my answer. Take the Cardinals for the 2nd straight year of of SuperBowl Shockers. Don't be surprised of the Cardinals win outright!!!

Side Pick: Cardinals +7

Over/Under Pick: Over 46.5

Prop Bets (if your interested)
1) TEAM TO RECEIVE THE OPENING KICK OFF
ARIZONA (-130)

2) WILL EITHER TEAM SCORE IN THE FIRST 6 MINUTES OF THE GAME
YES (-115)I think Arz will score quick and even have the lead at the end of the 1st Q.

3) TOTAL TOUCHDOWNS SCORED IN THE GAME
OVER 5.5 (+120)I think this game goes over the total as Arz pushes the tempo and the Steelers make a 3rd/4th Q comeback to win outright, but not cover.

4) LARGEST LEAD OF THE GAME
UNDER 14.5 (+100)

5) CARDINALS - WILL THEY EVER HAVE THE LEAD VS THE STEELERS?
YES (-220)My Favorite bet.

Remember, Luck is for the ill-prepared, so bet with confidence and know we have done our homework. Thansk for reading.

RANGER

Luck is for the ill prepared