Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 3 results posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 11-4. .... Faded17 and Lostteeth tied for second at 10-5. .... Three and Out Week 3 standings posted. .... One entrant remains perfect, seventeen sit with one loss and twenty three face elimination in week 4. Nine entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants 41 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GETTING MORE PEOPLE
#178 08/11/01 06:28 AM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 475
south boston
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 475
south boston
we need more people for this contest so we have to go elsewhere to get some help.i suggest that some one advertise the contest at [Linked Image from freaksforum.com] im sure others will join us in this contest.we have to get the word out i cant post at these sites so others will have to do it.lets get started we only have a few short weeks.<P>BTJ<P>I had to edit, 1 rule I do have is that we dont link up to toher sites. They don't and won't for us, so only fair we won't for them.<P>I got a letter from your old home no spamming of your board at my place. <P>1 of the other two banned some from here for no reason. So I just decided to not have it.<P>I am sure you understand : ) <p>[color:"#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"][Edited 1 time by FREAK on 08-11-2001 at 03:36 AM]</font>

Re: GETTING MORE PEOPLE
#179 08/11/01 01:32 PM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 475
south boston
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 475
south boston
FREAK-sorry about mentioning the other sites by name.i just hope we can get at least 20 people in the contest.talk to you soon.i have one winner for today yankees the streak is over for oakland.

Re: GETTING MORE PEOPLE
#180 08/12/01 07:28 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 174
JV Squad
Offline
JV Squad
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 174
Freak - This beantownjims a major asshole and a cancer to any site. He's played his hand out at MW, MJ, Rx and MJ's. I honestly think his agenda is to get banned from as many sites as possible. You surely don't need him here.<p>[color:"#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"][Edited 1 time by Rebunkshus on 08-11-2001 at 12:36 PM]</font>

Re: GETTING MORE PEOPLE
#181 08/12/01 07:51 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,021
Likes: 3142
Time to play the Game
Owner

Online
Owner

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,021
Likes: 3142
Time to play the Game
I appreciate the comments. As long as noone goes postal here, they are always welcome.<P>You know I run a very tight board, won't let BS happen. That's why this board is different than the rest. <P> [Linked Image from freaksforum.com]

Re: GETTING MORE PEOPLE
#182 08/12/01 12:34 AM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 475
south boston
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2004 Bad Man Runner Up
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 475
south boston
FREAK-IM HERE IN THIS FORUM TO GET A FRESH START AND THIS GUY REDBUMKISS COMES IN HERE AND STARTS TROUBLE IVE BEEN A PERFECT GENTLEMAN AND THATS WHAT I AM.I LIKE TO POST MY PICKS AND HAVE GOOD CONVERSATION I DONT THINK THAT IS CAUSING TROUBLE.I HAD PROBLEMS AT OTHER SITES BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE BUMKISS WOULD CRY TO THE MODERATORS ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID.WHAT THESE GUYS DONT KNOW IS THAT JACK AND MAJOR WANTED ME TO STAY THEY ENJOYED MY POSTS THEY WANTED ME TO CHANGE MY NAME AND I REFUSED.

Re: GETTING MORE PEOPLE
#183 08/12/01 12:50 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,021
Likes: 3142
Time to play the Game
Owner

Online
Owner

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,021
Likes: 3142
Time to play the Game
I won't tolerate name calling of any sort.<P>As long as everyone acts gentlemanly and doesn't stir up problems, all will be fine.<P>Please refrain, the war shouldn't be amongst the posters, but against the sportsbooks and bookies.<P>If you want to name call and fight, take it elsewhere. If you want to slay the bookie then feel free to post of that nature.<P>This goes for everybody not just those involved here.<P>I let BTJ have a reply as it was fair to allow it. However this subject is closed.<P>Let's move on and beat the man, not each other.<P>FREAK


Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.