7-6-1 yesterday.na has wilted in 2nd half of games wake no bowl and a week off before.
South Carolina +3 Clemson look ahead to championship? SEC Vs Acc I will try the SEC and points.
North Carolina-6 They are the better team NC State has not been showing much. Winning points has it at the top of the page.
Missispippi -7.5 I know State has played tough at home. Missippi overwhelms and state can't keep up with th offense output by ole Mis.
OK State.+7.5 I hope for Boise Ok wins but stoops has a depleted team OK State are "men" and are not getting pushed around as before. Look for a close game one way or other. I will grab the points.
More to follow around 2 or 3. I know you are waiting for these stellar picks. Geez 7-6-1 easier to throw darts....no? Not nearly as entertaining though.