Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 4 selections posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 11-4. .... Faded17 and Lostteeth tied for second at 10-5. .... Three and Out Week 4 selections posted. .... One entrant remains perfect, seventeen sit with one loss and twenty three face elimination in week 4. Ten entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants 40 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Looking for some help!
#242653 02/03/13 12:49 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,104
Likes: 3153
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,104
Likes: 3153
Time to play the Game
I am looking for 1 or 2 volunteers that are passionate about sports, gambling and love this forum and want to see it grow.

Someone that can help me keep things updated, help promote the forum and help with the posting of Service Plays, Stats etc.

I've been meaning to post this for a while but it's important I get some help as when things happen that prevent me from posting things and updating threads, nobody else does it.

You can send me an e-mail or reply here if you like.

I hope to hear from you soon.

FREAK



A post a day and your access will stay!






Re: Looking for some help!
FREAK #242903 02/09/13 12:51 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 73
JV Squad
Offline
JV Squad
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 73
Freak I would like to help..I know I have been UA for awhile but tell me what I can do

Re: Looking for some help!
gmenknicks #242919 02/09/13 07:32 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,104
Likes: 3153
Time to play the Game
FREAK Online OP
Owner

OP Online
Owner

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,104
Likes: 3153
Time to play the Game
At this point, we need people that post. I am not looking for people that post all day long and it's a bunch of nonsense. People that handicap games and can share knowledge. I look at it like this, we are all in this together, it's us versus the books (cough). Even if they lose more games than they win, who cares, it's all about helping one another.

I appreciate your willingness to help. Once football season is over it's a ghost town but there has to be people that follow Hoops, Bases, NASCAR, Golf, Tennis etc....

The best way to start is to spread the word about the forum and I have set it up now that you have to be a registered user to get into the forum, I want people here that truly want to be here and participate. I've been doing this 15+ years so I am not going anywhere unless the good Lord cashes my ticket.



A post a day and your access will stay!






Re: Looking for some help!
FREAK #242920 02/09/13 08:16 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 73
JV Squad
Offline
JV Squad
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 73
Understood


Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.