Hockey Night in Canada - Week 6
#366435 11/11/17 06:23 AM
Ontario,Canada
poorboy Offline OP
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
Ontario,Canada
Sorry, not much time to put in reasons/opinion in details (a couple of the teams have games Friday night that are still in progress as I am doing this)... and no odds this time as I wont have time in morning to followup for this. Had a couple weeks not doing so well but think I turn it around this week!

Colorado 8-6-1 @ Ottawa 7-3-5

Game is in Sweden, the played yesterday as well. Ottawa won in overtime. Similar game again

Pick: Ottawa

Edmonton 6-8-1 @ NY Rangers 8-7-2

Rangers had a slow start but are turning it around of late, winning 5 in a row. Oilers have won the last couple in OT. I think the Oilers end the current winning streak of the Rangers

Pick: Edmonton

Toronto 11-7-0 @ Boston 6-6-3
Played night before, Leafs won in OT

Pick: Boston

Buffalo 5-8-2 @ Montreal 7-9-1

Pick: Buffalo

Vancouver 8-6-2 @ San Jose 8-6-0

Pick: Vancouver

Winnipeg 8-3-3 @ Arizona 2-13-3

Pick: Winnipeg

Re: Hockey Night in Canada - Week 6
poorboy #370172 12/11/17 09:23 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
What happened to the weekly picks? You throw in the towel?

CRUSH EM!

A post a day and your access will stay!

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.