Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 3 results posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 11-4. .... Faded17 and Lostteeth tied for second at 10-5. .... Three and Out Week 3 standings posted. .... One entrant remains perfect, seventeen sit with one loss and twenty three face elimination in week 4. Nine entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants 41 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
freak about the contests
#39 02/13/01 12:04 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 25
bear Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 25
Just a question about contests that you have to be a member to enter. That is 50 posts. New people that hear about your site and how great the contests are when they visit and see that you have to have posts under your belt to enter will be turned off and go eleswhere. I know it would be nice to get the posts up but if you allow everyone to enter your contests then the number of posts will raise by themselves. This is good forum better than most. I just wouldn't turn anyone away I think that is defeating the purpose of the contests.

Re: freak about the contests
#40 02/13/01 01:36 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,024
Likes: 3142
Time to play the Game
Owner

Online
Owner

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,024
Likes: 3142
Time to play the Game
Bear,<P>Thanks for the compliments. Currently there is no post requirements on any of the contests. All I asked on the last contest is if you take part in the contest, take part in the forum.<P>I agree I would be turned off if there was some kind of requiremnt of say 100 posts. <P>In converse the regulars get turned off seeing people take part in contests but not in the forum.<P>I agree.<P>So as long as people post when they take part in the forum, it is a win win. You have a chance to win some money in an account, and you get good information from the forum members.<P>Now that to me is worth it, because people that play the contests bet the leaders and usually make some good cash even if they don't win the contest.<P>I will tell you any pick you see on this forum from me, I am persoanlly betting it myself. I won't post a pick to see my name.<P>I appreciate the feedback.<P> [Linked Image from freaksforum.com]<P>FREAK


Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.