Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 4 selections posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 11-4. .... Faded17 and Lostteeth tied for second at 10-5. .... Three and Out Week 4 selections posted. .... One entrant remains perfect, seventeen sit with one loss and twenty three face elimination in week 4. Ten entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants 40 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39295 11/22/02 07:50 AM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,297
Seattle
2010 Bad Man Champion
OP Offline
2010 Bad Man Champion
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,297
Seattle
NHL STANDINGS<p>puck U +19.4
dodgy +12.35
stew +3.25
FREAK +3
gianf +2.87
leoj2002 +1.25
vegasguy +0.95
SeaVike -0.7
rocketManSports -1.2
dwaynedd -5.75
poorboy -9.85
bobyw -11.35<p>To bring order, only picks posted in these official threads will be counted for stat reasons.

Re: ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39296 11/22/02 05:22 PM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 633
Likes: 39
Toronto, Canada
Junior
Offline
Junior
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 633
Likes: 39
Toronto, Canada
Pittsburgh.............(-.5) (-125)<p> [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

Re: ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39297 11/23/02 08:27 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,509
Los Angeles, CA
Rookie
Offline
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,509
Los Angeles, CA
OK, I guess I'm in trouble because it looks sooooo easy today!<p>
Atlanta TOTAL GOALS UN 3 -135 at 5 Dimes
Blue Jackets -1/2 +165 at 5 Dimes
Penguins -1/2 -110 at Carib
Stars -1/2 -120 at Carib<p>Thank you for this one 5Dimes!!!! Adding...
AWAY GOALS TODAY pk -120<p>[ November 22, 2002 12:48 PM: Message edited by: dwaynedd ]</p>

Re: ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39298 11/22/02 09:12 PM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 596
HENDERSON NV USA
Sophmore
Offline
Sophmore
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 596
HENDERSON NV USA
COLB+.5 -140
PIT-5 -125
FLA+170
DET-.5 +110
ANA+130

Re: ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39299 11/22/02 09:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,297
Seattle
2010 Bad Man Champion
OP Offline
2010 Bad Man Champion
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,297
Seattle
I don't think today's slate is as easy as it looks. But I do sure like that Pittsburgh game.<p>PIT -.5 -1.15

Re: ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39300 11/23/02 01:18 AM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 64
Canada
JV Squad
Offline
JV Squad
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 64
Canada
Pitt-5 -120<p>Good Luck All

Re: ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39301 11/23/02 01:47 AM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,234
southern california
Rookie
Offline
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,234
southern california
WINGS AND CANUCKS OVER 5.5 -110
ABADEE....ABADEE.....ABADEE... ABADE....
THATS ALL FOLKS....

Re: ICE PICKS FRI 22
#39302 11/23/02 05:05 AM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 3
Clearwater, FL
JV Squad
Offline
JV Squad
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 3
Clearwater, FL
High guys...been an occasional reader past year or so, and since I've been active in NHL since Opening Nite this year, I thought I'd join in.<p>First five weeks I profited 41.00 units, then had first losing week in Week 6 (I go Wed-Tue)dropping about 2.00....Been using Everyedge as my primary forum, but always interested in meeting others who follow pux closely.<p>It's 905pm, so not sure if I'm late, but we played this earlier today as our best bet:<p>Yote -200 vs Cat<p>Most days I'll try and include some support info for why I'm doing what I'm doing.<p>best to all from Clearwater FL....off to pack a bowl and enjoy the late games [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]


Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.