Poorboys round 2 predictions
#486602 08/23/20 04:57 PM
Ontario,Canada
poorboy Offline OP
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
OP Offline
2006 Bad Man Runner Up
Ontario,Canada
Well,went slightly better than 50% in the previous round. Thought there might be a couple more upsets.

Lets see how this next round goes. I should have done this yesterday and forgot, so rushing a bit right now but I know who I am picking.

Dallas vs Colorado

I am 1 day late in posting and Stars are already up 1-0. I still see Colorado taking this series,
Obviously they have some scoring talent and I was originally going with them before last
nights game. Goaltending could be a question mark now but the have the offense to overcome and i think they will persevere. Colorado in 7

Vancouver vs Las Vegas

Oh Boy, my Canucks survived the Blues. The young ones are too inexpereinced to know they were not supposed to win! But am I glad they did. They face who I think is the team to beat in the playoffs, although I hope a little goalie controversy, along with a quick start from the Canucks, gives them a fighting chance. They are playing with a team first mentality, everyone pitching in, led by Catain Horvath and a few young stars, and incredible goaltening from Markstrom.
I know almost all wll pick Vegas here but it will make it so much sweeter if my team come through.
I am NOT going against my Canucks, and see this a 7 game battle, and will even go out on a limb and say 7th game goes to overtime! Canucks Win!

Boston vs Tampa Bay

Well, I think this is another close one. I have learned to never underetimate the Bruins, but have I really learned? I am taking Tampa in 6 in this series. Bruins aggressive style is going to get them into some penalty trouble and Tampa will capilize. I think the Tampa offense will win out over Bruins 5 on 5 as well.it wont be an easyseries though, lots of cloae 1 goal games.

NY Islanders vs Philadelphia

I am going with the Islanders here. They are the team in the east that is going to continue moving through a couple rounds I feel. This one might go 7 games but I feel Islanders will prevail. I know Philli is havi g a very good year and Hart has been playing very well. Islanders are a very hardworking yeam and that will make a difference.

Re: Poorboys round 2 predictions
poorboy #486630 08/24/20 12:59 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Agree with Tampa and Islanders. Disagree with Vancouver and Colorado.

Lots of hockey to be played and I am watching way more than the NBA.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Re: Poorboys round 2 predictions
poorboy #488669 09/06/20 01:59 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
I swept the board on series predictions.

Next round is tough.

I am going with Tampa Bay and not making a prediction on the Stars/Golden Knights simply because I've been a fan of the Stars since they merged with Cleveland while in Minnesota. I actually saw a Stanley Cup Final game with them playing Pittsburgh in the 80's at the old Civic Arena in Pittsburgh. I've grown to be a fan of Vegas as I have no allegiance to the Coyotes here in Arizona. So either teams wins and I am ok with it although I likely will be pulling for the Stars more since it's been such a long time since they've been here.

A post a day and your access will stay!

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.