what service you suggest ?

Re: which service to pay ?
reza #489997 09/12/20 02:45 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Reza -

Welcome to the forum and for making your first post!

When you say you've been robbed by fake services can you advise what you mean and by who. Personally there's only a handful of services I trust and sometimes they get posted, sometimes they don't.
Keep in mind that no service can win all the time, they go through losing streaks just like everyone else. I would suggest to monitor the Paid Professionals area and see what gets posted and if anyone sticks out to you.

A post a day and your access will stay!

reza #496313 10/12/20 05:28 PM
reza Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
thanks a lot mr freak, by vegasdave

seem that i need 5 posts to see the thread

reza #496393 10/13/20 12:36 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Seems a lot of people were hoodwinked by VegasDave unfortunately.

reza #496411 10/13/20 02:40 AM
JV Squad
JV Squad
thanks Freak....glad to have found the site...lets do this........

reza #503526 11/19/20 03:01 PM
reza Offline OP
JV Squad
OP Offline
JV Squad
i've got a capper named vegasmirabet , not bad at all
analytics capper and tipstercharlie are good too.

reza #534582 04/04/21 09:15 PM
E.TN
Rookie
Rookie
E.TN
years ago I was scammed by a guy that claimed he was the "duke" this back in early 2000s when online gambling was really hitting stride, he claimed he was the absolute best, wanted me to take a leap of faith as he out it and invest with his picks

So he gave me the 1st pick, NBA pacers @ celtics if I can remember correctly the celts-2 low and behold that pick won.

The very next morning he called me stating what a winner and he had many more ,
seemed legit so I took the plunge wired 500 to him. Another pick later another winner...

Now he wants another 500....Im like wtf I thought the initial 500 was for the month on a as he put it new client special??

Nope he said he is with the so called "wise guy syndicate" 500 per play...LMAO at that point of no return I was out 500 bucks!!!

Needless to say I never bought again.

reza #540501 05/04/21 11:52 PM
Maryland
JV Squad
JV Squad
Maryland
Old timers like Larry Ness, WAR, and Big AL McMordie are some of my fav handicappers.

reza #545063 05/30/21 07:09 PM
Eye of the Tiger
Rookie
Rookie
Eye of the Tiger
Is it permitted to gather other interested members here to contribute together and start a pool for monthly subscriptions to a particular service?

reza #545129 05/31/21 03:28 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Which service(s) are you looking at. Most everything worth getting is pretty much covered.

FREAK #545132 05/31/21 07:52 AM
Eye of the Tiger
Rookie
Rookie
Eye of the Tiger
Originally Posted by FREAK
Which service(s) are you looking at. Most everything worth getting is pretty much covered.

I'm interested with Big Al. I do understand his plays are provided, but not consistently every day, and not all his daily plays. Furthermore, since i'm on the other side of the world, waiting till wee hours in the morning for his plays is tiring.

If there is an on-going pool, i do not mind chipping in to gain full access. Else, what i would like to propose is maybe to spread the word out to the interested members here, and we could gather a pool together to subscribe to Big Al on monthly basis. Plus point, on his website now there's a promo for buy 1 month free 1 month, valid till end of Monday.

This would allow us to have full & early access to all his picks, and to share it among with the rest of the members here too.

It's just a suggestion, if this is not permitted, please disregard this post.

reza #545190 05/31/21 04:35 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
I'm not opposed to it, but I am not sure how much interest there would be. I fully understand where you're coming from in regards to waiting for the picks. I don't know what time he starts to release his picks. For example Doc's Sports doesn't start to release until 1130AM the same day the picks are released.

reza #545215 05/31/21 05:29 PM
Eye of the Tiger
Rookie
Rookie
Eye of the Tiger
We could try posting under the paid professionals thread, that's where all the attention is.

As for Big Al's picks, it's usually early, and by early i mean like 6-10 hours before game time every day (although in some occasion he does have 1-2 last minute plays which will be posted 1 hour before game time). Like for the NBA playoffs, most of his big plays are listed few days in advance.

FREAK #545220 05/31/21 08:14 PM
Behind the Moon
Rookie
Rookie
Behind the Moon
What about Bender Wins? Or The Sharp Plays?
@Freak, do you know anything about those two? I heard good things about both, but not sure.

reza #545255 06/01/21 05:09 AM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
One thing I won't do is put it in the Paid Professionals area. It could go in the Shoot The Breeze area.

Regarding TSP - I've heard of him and observed him on Twitter before he went all pay for this via donation. It was ok at first when he asked because it was a donation to a school or something his mom worked at or something like that. Then once he got suckers to pay him, he expanded it out. If you want this, join my club for access. Sorry but that's not something I am into nor would support. I mean hell I've been doing this forum for over 20 years. I don't charge people a dime for anything. All I ask is for people to post and be an active participant.

As For Bender Wins - Never heard of him, never seen anyone ask for him, never seen a word about him anywhere............ I don't follow Twitter cappers nor support their picks being posted in the Paid Professionals. Go on a heater then charge, lose a ton of games, name is deleted and a new name appears. Seen it too many times and know that's something I don't support. My goal is to help the bettors win, not get fleeced by this scamsters.

FREAK #553461 07/23/21 09:49 AM
California
Rookie
Rookie
California
One thing I won't do is put it in the Paid Professionals area. It could go in the Shoot The Breeze area.

Regarding TSP - I've heard of him and observed him on Twitter before he went all pay for this via donation. It was ok at first when he asked because it was a donation to a school or something his mom worked at or something like that. Then once he got suckers to pay him, he expanded it out. If you want this, join my club for access. Sorry but that's not something I am into nor would support. I mean hell I've been doing this forum for over 20 years. I don't charge people a dime for anything. All I ask is for people to post and be an active participant.

As For Bender Wins - Never heard of him, never seen anyone ask for him, never seen a word about him anywhere............ I don't follow Twitter cappers nor support their picks being posted in the Paid Professionals. Go on a heater then charge, lose a ton of games, name is deleted and a new name appears. Seen it too many times and know that's something I don't support. My goal is to help the bettors win, not get fleeced by this scamsters.
You are absolutely right regarding Twitter cappers. One thing I hate about them is if you call them out, they can just block you. Whether you're right or wrong. I got blocked calling out one particular guy on a record he was claiming when I was 100% right.

reza #553579 07/23/21 06:12 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
It's one thing to be a handicapper and sell but being transparent. However when you don't make your history available or short track you're wins when they should be losses, no thanks!

which service to pay ?
FREAK #554539 07/29/21 01:09 PM
Houston
Sophmore
Sophmore
Houston
Question - I know these are free plays...Which Paid Services are recommended?

I have been burnt bad this past weekend by Demarco's Crew and Doc's a while back. Just looking for someone that has just a 1 or 2 plays but his consistent.

TIA

reza #554818 07/30/21 10:51 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
Please read the comments above, I moved your post yesterday and the one today since this has conversation is taking place here.

reza #555832 08/05/21 06:35 PM
Behind the Moon
Rookie
Rookie
Behind the Moon
I hope I can ask here. Will anyone posting something good from Canadian football?
Any good cappers to follow or will be posted from C football?

Thank you, good luck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  FREAK, sailfish, tinfw17 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2024 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.