Early Edge
#542055 05/13/21 07:25 PM
Indiana
Flyball Offline OP
Freshman
OP Offline
Freshman
Indiana
Mike McClure's debacle is at 21 losts and just 7 wins in last 16 days! He have now 10 losts in a row! No sense to follow this, there is no consistency. I totally ruined my bankroll.

Also Larry Hartstein is in minus at that time, he had about 10 wins 16 losts in that time. Not sure anymore, cos I deleted all my early edge spreadsheet cos I can't watch them, I can't watch anymore how much I lost there.

I'm out of Early Edge after 16 days, I followed almost all there what they had in main show at 11 a.m. (except golf) and they maybe had 2 win days in that time. down down

Re: Early Edge
Flyball #542503 05/15/21 07:09 PM
Time to play the Game
Owner

Owner

Time to play the Game
These same guys are known as CBS Experts. I hate posting them to be honest, but people want them. None of them are good at all and shouldn't be called experts.

Post your picks daily in Bet The House !!

1 member likes this: Flyball
Flyball #544126 05/25/21 04:37 PM
Indiana
Flyball Offline OP
Freshman
OP Offline
Freshman
Indiana
They so much manipulate with stats. When they win, they treat each win at equal stake. But when they loose, they saying, "you need to put less on props, on parlays,... You need to follows all shows,... bla bla bla..."

And what is the interesting thing. In their show at 11 a.m. They constantly repeating that is need to follow also other shows(Golf, soccer, MMA,...) that we would be in profit? So what they saying with that is, that show at 11 a.m. is not in profit. LOL. What is the sense of following that show at 11 a.m.?

Bunch of bumbs...

FREAK #544139 05/25/21 05:47 PM
Indiana
Flyball Offline OP
Freshman
OP Offline
Freshman
Indiana
Originally Posted by FREAK
These same guys are known as CBS Experts. I hate posting them to be honest, but people want them. None of them are good at all and shouldn't be called experts.
I very appreciate what you are doing and I'm sure a lot of others do. I think you have a lot of experiences and I'm sure you know who is profitable and who is not. The best for all would be, if you would focus just on those which are good, which makes profit. I have here in mind all cappers, not just from Sportsline. You would spend much less time, even for us which follows would be better. Ofcourse this is just mine thinking.

About Sportsline I could say, that their whore year subscription is very cheap, 100$ or even 25$ for new ones and, if someone want to follows them, could get their picks there. Price is really not high comparing to others sites. And I really don't see a lot of sense posting them.

I'm their member and for now I'm following: Mike Barner NBA, Jeff Hochman NHL, Jeff Hochman MLB, Zack Cimini MLB, Kenny White MLB and Justin Perri MLB.
Those which I bolded have really nice profit. Others are in minus or are at some null, or didn't posted a lot yet. I follows them the whole season, I have true stats for them. Except for Justin Perri MLB which I'm following from 14th May and I'm in minus at them for now. Maybe I could bold also Zack Cimini MLB, he had great MLB starts, but last 38 picks is at null. Basically the whole profit he made up to 19th April. After that is null.

What I want to say, that maybe in future I could post those ones which I follows. But firstly my life should settle, cos right now I'm in mess. I had covid and I'm so tired, without any focus... It could pass months before I will be back with energy. Covid totally tooked me energy.

Good luck.

Moderated by  FREAK 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Activities offered by links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the third party site. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewers participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the third party site.

2000-2021 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.