Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 4 selections posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 11-4. .... Faded17 and Lostteeth tied for second at 10-5. .... Three and Out Week 4 standings posted. .... Jwill remains perfect, eight sit with one loss and twenty five face elimination in week 5. Six more entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants 34 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E-mail
#560880 09/02/21 05:11 PM
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 1,321
Likes: 10
Eye of the Tiger
Zenith Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 1,321
Likes: 10
Eye of the Tiger
I've replied you Mr. Freak, hope it doesn't go to junk folder again.

Re: E-mail
Zenith #560917 09/02/21 09:01 PM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,200
Likes: 3158
Time to play the Game
Owner

Online
Owner

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,200
Likes: 3158
Time to play the Game
I think I am waiting for you to reply to my last e-mail about the cost/charge.....


A post a day and your access will stay!






Re: E-mail
Zenith #565011 09/20/21 10:07 PM
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 52
Likes: 2
Payout Window
JV Squad
Offline
JV Squad
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 52
Likes: 2
Payout Window
Hey Freak...what's up! I usually post when I'm active here but I'm just coming back for FB
.I can't access Paid Professionals??? Can you ck on that for me? Got The Wise Guy, League Capper, and Davidn1 that I subscribe to now?


Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.