Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 5 selections posted. .... The Rogue leads the way at 14-6. .... Five are tied for second at 12-8. .... Three and Out Week 5 selections posted. .... Jwill remains perfect, eight sit with one loss and twenty five face elimination in week 5. Six more entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants 34 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Limper NBA Playoffs 2025-26 – Week 1
#947266 04/18/26 05:18 AM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Senior
OP Offline
Senior
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Changes: Couldn’t get my playoffs’ frame to work, so I repurposed the regular season frame; and, although I anticipate bugs, I expect it will smooth out for the duration. Also, I dropped Totals projections, as it was seldom better than coin-flipping all season long. And again, the early start on some weekends means I would need to get up before sunrise – which is not going to happen – or post projections the night before – not ideal but is the option I’m taking. (That said, depending on player injuries, I may update projections prior to later games’ tipoffs – only because I’m a great guy.) Finally, the standings posted below doesn’t consider the “play-in” games - which I genuinely despise because of the good sense I have.

After all the late season tanking, I’m really looking forward to these playoffs. Best of luck to everybody.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Re: The Limper NBA Playoffs 2025-26 – Week 1
WillyBoy #947408 04/18/26 05:53 PM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Senior
OP Offline
Senior
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Re: The Limper NBA Playoffs 2025-26 – Week 1
WillyBoy #947457 04/19/26 04:05 AM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Senior
OP Offline
Senior
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Re: The Limper NBA Playoffs 2025-26 – Week 1
WillyBoy #947787 04/20/26 10:02 PM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Senior
OP Offline
Senior
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Re: The Limper NBA Playoffs 2025-26 – Week 1
WillyBoy #947949 04/21/26 10:36 PM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Senior
OP Offline
Senior
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Re: The Limper NBA Playoffs 2025-26 – Week 1
WillyBoy #948238 04/23/26 09:47 PM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Senior
OP Offline
Senior
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Re: The Limper NBA Playoffs 2025-26 – Week 1
WillyBoy #948403 04/24/26 10:18 PM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Senior
OP Offline
Senior
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,936
Likes: 110
Hawaii
Bettors should keep their wallets closed until the availabilities of both Durant and Wembanyama are clarified for today’s games. The model ran its’ projections on the assumption that both players will be sitting out today.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]


Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.