Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 3 results posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 11-4. .... Faded17 and Lostteeth tied for second at 10-5. .... Three and Out Week 3 standings posted. .... One entrant remains perfect, seventeen sit with one loss and twenty three face elimination in week 4. Nine entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants 41 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Access to private message
#948700 04/26/26 08:21 PM
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 100
Senior
OP Online
Senior
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 1,610
Likes: 100
How can I private message someone? I want to see if Flyball is looking to chip in on the Docs AI service or anything else to help out on costs. Thanks.

1 member likes this: Flyball
Re: Access to private message
Gopherman #948744 04/27/26 04:48 AM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,029
Likes: 3145
Time to play the Game
Owner

Online
Owner

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 283,029
Likes: 3145
Time to play the Game
Sorry not available since day 1 of the forum existence. Make a post in the buy groups thread.


A post a day and your access will stay!






1 member likes this: Gopherman
Re: Access to private message
Gopherman #954798 06/05/26 05:34 PM
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 2,432
Likes: 217
Behind the Moon
Rookie
Online
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 2,432
Likes: 217
Behind the Moon
Originally Posted by Gopherman
How can I private message someone? I want to see if Flyball is looking to chip in on the Docs AI service or anything else to help out on costs. Thanks.
I'm really sorry. I didn't saw this when you posted. I actually took a 1 month break from betting, had very bad results.

Actually Docs have right now a -50% discount for 1 month of their AI system up to today 11 p.m. This year in 5 months they have 140 units of profit made at the AI system. But somehow people here are not interested in that service. I tried in the past several times to get at least a few members for a buy group for that service, but was no interests for that. So now I literally give-up.

Also is very hard to get in contact with other members, cos we can't send direct messages. Cos for a such buy group we absolutely need direct contacts between each other. And it looks impossible to arrange this. While this year AI system have all months in profit and +140 units made in that time. Also it looks when MLB is in progress they have better results then in other periods.

Re: Access to private message
Gopherman #954842 06/05/26 10:13 PM
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 2,432
Likes: 217
Behind the Moon
Rookie
Online
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 2,432
Likes: 217
Behind the Moon
Originally Posted by Gopherman
How can I private message someone? I want to see if Flyball is looking to chip in on the Docs AI service or anything else to help out on costs. Thanks.
Actually they sent another promotion today, for a 60% discount. You can find more info in a Buy Group thread.


Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.