
As a reminder. When it comes to YOUR write ups and reasons behind YOUR selections, it must be of substance and make sense.
Under no circumstances are you to take write ups from a publication or other website and try to make it yours for your reasoning.
That's is copyright infringement and a major violation of forum rules.
If you can't write a legible sentence or two to give a valid reason why we should tail you on your selection then you have to ask yourself what the heck am I doing? Am I gambling or am I really trying to beat the books with a game plan.
If you are gambling, please re-evaluate your choice because those that gamble a high majority lose and get in trouble financially.
Those that come in with a game plan, do their due diligence and have a valid sound reason for backing a team or a prop give themselves a far greater chance to beat the numbers or at the worst give their bankroll a longer run at it.
Most of you come in here and post something and I read it and wonder what the f your talking about because it has nothing to do with what the outcome should be that your backing. Several of you get it, but the vast majority don't.
We had a member that used word for word a reasoning behind their pick from another publication, they received an immediate 30 day ban.
Don't try to pull one over on us, we've been doing this a long long time. If you need access to Service Plays that bad, you should quit gambling. I say that with the utmost respect because you will go broke.
FREAK