Sports Betting


 

 

Welcome to Freaks Forum .... Not a member yet? Hit Register and join the family. .... Get off the sideline and into the action at Freaks Forum. .... Bad Man Week 3 selections posted. .... Jwill the reigning, defending 2025 Bad Man Champion leads the way at 9-1. .... Three entrants tied for second at 7-3. .... Three and Out Week 3 standings posted. .... One entrant remains perfect, seventeen sit with one loss and twenty three face elimination in week 4. Nine entrants were eliminated. Remaining Entrants now total 41 ....

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Phi @ Arz SUNDAY (3:00 EST)
#154238 01/14/09 04:14 PM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,797
TEXAS
Ranger Offline OP
2008 Bad Man Champion
OP Offline
2008 Bad Man Champion
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,797
TEXAS
Phi-4 @ Arz+4 O/U47 on Sunday @ 3:00 EST (FOX)
Phi -4/Arz+4 Side Selection
I can't wait for this game. Let's examine the game. So the line is at Philly -4 as I type this. But where did the line come from?
Well the oddsmakers opened at LVSC with Phi -2.5 and it is currently at at Phi -4.
66% of the public is betting on Philly - the points and 24% is on the ML for Philly. Thus far we know that home teams are only 3-5 SU and against the spreadin the playoffs, having been placed in the role of favorites a rare five times in eight games. (Fewest in eight years). We also know that Arizona got it's big win last week with a great defense of performance which played right into the fact that the eight winners in the playoffs are a +16 this far in turnovers, with only San Diego’s win over Indianapolis being the surprise of sorts having a -2 turnover margin. Arizonas defense is playing better than the Eagles so I will bet the turnover edge goes to Arizona where the teams with the turnover edge are 6-1 ATS. So who do I like?

Well, It is only Wednesday, but I(Ranger) see a red flag in backing Philly minus the points here. I think the line will grow to Philly -5 or maybe even -6 as public money backs Phily. I know the Cardinals have overachieved to some degred and that Kurt Warner is old and the team is inexperienced as a whole, but they are just as hot as Philly and I avoid wagering on road favorites when the Moneyline % is less than the spread %. I was leaning towards Arizona and the final deciding factor was the fact that when I plugged this game into MY SMISE system and it spit out a 6.1 for Arizona, that sealed the deal in my mind.
SIDE PICK: So my side pick is Arz +5 ( i think this is where the line will settle)

Phi/Arz O/U 47 Selection
I rarely play O/U in any games but I found a trend that I do not think will continue. The Under has been a solid 6-2 to this point in the playoffs, tying the most in three years,
Furthermore, in the last five years of the first two rounds of the playoffs, the Under is 25-15. But in the conference championships it shifts gears and the over is 6-2 the last four years in conference championships, and I think we will see more high flying in the Arizona Dome in the dessert.
O/U PICK: Over 47







Luck is for the ill prepared
Re: Phi @ Arz SUNDAY (3:00 EST)
Ranger #154651 01/19/09 04:05 AM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,797
TEXAS
Ranger Offline OP
2008 Bad Man Champion
OP Offline
2008 Bad Man Champion
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,797
TEXAS
2-0 boyzzzzz!!!!!


Luck is for the ill prepared

Moderated by  FREAK, Jpearl, sailfish, tinfw17, wayne1218 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.

2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.