App. State/Coast Carolina Over 62.5
App State has a weak defense especially against the run, which is CC's strength as they average 172 yards/game with dual running backs and a dual threat qb.
On the other side, App State is one of the most efficient offenses in college football and as for yards allowed, CC is near the bottom. Stopping each other, could be difficult.
App State is the small road favorite so they're expected to win but CC is expected to keep it close. Both teams are at 4-4 and trying to make a bowl game and winning this one is crucial especially since they are division rivals.
CC is coming into this game having lost 3 straight but has won the last 2 in this matchup. App State should have double motivation.
If CC is going to win this game, I doubt it will be because of their offense and with App State having James Madison on deck, I can see them looking ahead while CC scores.
As CC is in desperate need for a win, playing at home, and App State having double motivation with a small spread, I like this game to go over.