Blackhawks at Golden Knights | Golden Knights RL -1.5 +105
Knights in the past three seasons in their opening 10 games at home are 9-0-1, 7-2-1, and 6-1-3 Of their 22 wins at home, 13 have been by 2+ goals (59%)
Tolle and Schlitter get the ball in this mound gem matchup. Both will keep bats at bay. Safer bet then under 6 These two dont get many single base hits.
MLB Yankees/Red Sox under 6.5 (-128) I think this game tonight will be pitching duel . There shouldn’t be a lot of runs scored In this one so I’m taking the under
Schlitter has been pitching lights out the last couple months and I don't see that changing in his biggest start of the year. Tolle is no slouch, this is a good pitching matchup but I have to back Cam at home in this spot. In his 5 September starts he only gave up 12 hits and 4 earned runs in 30 innings. Those numbers are hard to go against. I think the Yankees will put up a few runs against the Redsox tonight and will be more than enough to get the W
Please be advised that links to other sites may offer activities that are illegal in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are strongly urged to investigate the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of viewers and makes no representation or endorsement of any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites. By viewing this website, viewers agree to hold the website owner harmless from any claims that may arise from their participation in any games and/or activities offered by third-party sites.
2000-2026 FREAKS Sports and Information Forum. All Rights Reserved.